Call for Abstract
29th World Congress on Clinical Pediatrics and Perinatology, will be organized around the theme “Exploring the New Horizons in Pediatrics and Perinatal Health Care”
Clinical Pediatrics Summit 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Clinical Pediatrics Summit 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Clinical Pediatrics is the division of medicine dealing with the well-being and medical care of children, offspring, and adolescents from birth up to the age of 18. The word “paediatrics” means “healer of children”. Pediatricians identify and treat various disorders among children and also involved with the prevention, early detection, and management of complications that occur in children.
- Track 1-1General pediatric diseases
- Track 1-2Pediatric infections
- Track 1-3Hemorrhagic disease of newborn
- Track 1-4Intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR)
- Track 1-5Pediatric Diagnostic Techniques
- Track 1-6Neonatal Health
- Track 1-7Neonatal surgery
- Track 1-8Movement disorders
- Track 1-9Pulmonary Atresia
Cardiac emergencies in children are not infrequent. Neonates with cardiac disease may present in acute or critical condition. Although cardiac diseases are not common causes among general pediatric emergencies, it is highly important to recognize these causes early and initiate proper treatments as they need specific and urgent management. Late diagnosis can lead to significant respiratory compromises or circulatory failure in up to 30% of non-syndromic children born with congenital heart diseases.
- Track 2-1Blue Baby Syndrome
- Track 2-2Pediatric Arrhythmia
- Track 2-3Hypertensive Heart Diseases
- Track 2-4Cardiomyopathy
Pediatric surgery is a branch of surgery including the surgery of fetuses, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. Some pediatric diseases require surgery such as congenital malformations, abdominal wall defects, chest wall deformities, childhood tumors, Separation of conjoined twins etc.
- Track 3-1Pediatric diseases
- Track 3-2Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Track 3-3Fetal surgery
- Track 3-4Cardio thoracic surgery
- Track 3-5Colorectal surgery
- Track 3-6Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Track 3-7Trauma surgery
- Track 3-8Vascular surgery
- Track 3-9Eye surgery
Neurological disease which occurs in the treatment of newborn period is Neonatal Neurology. There are many reasons will be involved in the neurological issue. It is either due to a premature birth or due to difficult delivery and can be congenital.
- Track 4-1Developmental problems
- Track 4-2Brain and spine trauma
- Track 4-3Epilepsy and other seizure disorders
- Track 4-4Sleep problems
- Track 4-5Cardiac catheterization
- Track 4-6Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
The branch of medicine which deals with health and medical care of infants, children and adolescents from birth upto the age of 18.
- Track 5-1Child Abuse
- Track 5-2Child Neglect
- Track 5-3Obesity
- Track 5-4Mental Health
- Track 5-5Mental Health
- Track 5-6Child development
- Track 5-7Child development
- Track 5-8Poverty
- Track 5-9Disease Control and Prevention
- Track 5-10Child care
- Track 5-11Anticipatory guidance
- Track 5-12Immunization
The Pediatrics Otolaryngology delivers comprehensive and personalized care for children with disorders of nose, throat and ear in which some children needs a special care because of complicating medical conditions such as asthma, heart disease and developmental disorders.
- Track 6-1Complex Surgical treatment
- Track 6-2National surgical quality improvement program
- Track 6-3Neonatal Health
- Track 6-4Neonatal intensive care unit
- Track 6-5Chronic Tonsillitis
- Track 6-6ear canal atresia
- Track 6-7Vocal Cord Dysfunction
- Track 6-8Pediatric Sepsis
Pediatrics Pharmacology focuses on the importance to children physiology. It is multi-disciplinary which is concerned to promote the safe and effective use of medications in children and infants.
- Track 7-1Pediatric Medication
- Track 7-2Drug therapy in newborns
- Track 7-3Pediatric clinical trials
- Track 7-4Pediatric Pharmacokinetics
- Track 7-5Pediatric toxicology
- Track 7-6Pediatric pharmacotherapeutics
The division of Pediatric Dermatology is used to treat and diagnose a vast range of childhood health conditions. It is a combination of both Dermatology and Pediatrics in which the diseases are related to hair, skin, nails. It also deals with the cosmetic problems of skin, scalp, hair and nails.
- Track 8-1Skin ailments
- Track 8-2Diagnostic dilemmas
- Track 8-3Abnormal tearing
Pediatrics Dentistry is a branch of dentistry which deals with children from birth.
- Track 9-1Endodontics & hypnodontics
- Track 9-2Pediatric dental surgeries
- Track 9-3Dental material sciences
- Track 9-4Pediatric dental research
- Track 9-5Pediatric oral cancer
- Track 9-6Dental trauma
Pediatric radiologists ensure that testing is performed appropriately and securely. They additionally translate the aftereffects of the test and make a suitable analysis.
- Track 10-1Pediatric Neurology
- Track 10-2EOS (medical imaging)
- Track 10-3Radiation oncology
- Track 10-4Digital health
The conditions incorporated into infant screening can cause genuine medical issues beginning in earliest stages or youth. Early recognition and treatment can help counteract scholarly and physical incapacities and life undermining sicknesses. Neonatal seizures are typically self-restricted and suddenly vanish in days to half a month. The most noticeable element of neurologic brokenness in the neonatal period is the event of seizures.
- Track 11-1Neonatal screening
- Track 11-2Neonatal cellular bioenergetics
- Track 11-3Genetic abnormalities
Infants born prematurely have unique nutritional needs. The nutrition will have a lifelong impact which is provided during the first days, weeks, and months after birth. Without proper weight gain, new-borns are at risk for delays in their growth and development. Numerous studies from around the world suggest that Breast milk is the safest and healthiest food for babies. It provides all the essential nutrition for infants. Breast feeding protects infants from a long list of illnesses along with better development and stronger immune system.
- Track 12-1Maternal, newborn, child & adolescent health
- Track 12-2HIV and infant feeding
- Track 12-3Parenting and child health
- Track 12-4Bottle feeding
The medical care speciality which involves the care for undifferentiated, unscheduled patients with acute illness or injuries that requires immediation attention to children
- Track 13-1Infant and child cardio pulmonary resuscitation
- Track 13-2Shock
- Track 13-3Trauma
- Track 13-4Pediatric emergencies
Neonatal jaundice is a yellowish staining of the white piece of the eyes and skin in an infant because of high bilirubin levels. Different manifestations may incorporate overabundance tiredness or poor nourishing. Entanglements may incorporate seizures, cerebral paralysis, or kernicterus.
- Track 14-1Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency
- Track 14-2Spherocytosis
- Track 14-3Dubin-Johnson Syndrome
- Track 14-4Cephalo-hematoma
- Track 14-5Breastfeeding Jaundice
- Track 14-6Unconjugated Bilirubin
Pediatrics Oncology is the research and treatment in children. The type of cancers that develop in children are different from adult cancers.
- Track 15-1Incidence and types of childhood cancer
- Track 15-2Biological processes leading to cancer development
- Track 15-3Exposure assessment and its challenges
- Track 15-4Investigating potential cancer clusters
Pediatrics asthma is the most common serious chronic disease in infants and children. It appears as Wheezing and Coughing.
- Track 16-1Skin infections
- Track 16-2Allergy and asthma
- Track 16-3Sinusitis
Pediatric Endocrinology deals with the endocrine glands disorders, such as variations of physical growth and sexual development in childhood, diabetes etc.
- Track 17-1Growth problems
- Track 17-2Pituitary gland disorders
- Track 17-3Adrenal gland disorders
- Track 17-4Ovarian and testicular dysfunction
- Track 17-5Early or delayed puberty
- Track 17-6Thyroid disorders
- Track 17-7Ambiguous genitals/intersex
Infants born prematurely have unique nutritional needs. The nutrition will have a lifelong impact which is provided during the first days, weeks, and months after birth. Without proper weight gain, new-borns are at risk for delays in their growth and development.
- Track 18-1Balanced diet for children
- Track 18-2Prevention of Obesity
- Track 18-3Essential nutrition for Pediatrics
- Track 18-4Obesity treatment in Children
- Track 18-5Eating disorders
Congenital and acquired conditions of Renal disorders belongs to heterogeneous groups. Renal Disease is usually by fetal ultrasonograms that detect signs of obstructive uropathy. Fetal hydrops may occur with congenital nephrotic syndrome. Renal disease vary with the type and severity of abnormality.The commonest type, is characterized by inadequate renal perfusion, and is often called prerenal azotemia. Causes are any conditions that lead to inadequate renal perfusion.Newborn infants with isolated severe renal failure may be offered long term dialysis but only after careful consideration.
- Track 19-1Pediatric kidney and urinary tract disorders
- Track 19-2Acute and chronic kidney failure
- Track 19-3Bedwetting
- Track 19-4Cancer of the urinary and genital systems
Neonatology is a branch of medicine concerned with the care, development, and diseases of new-born infants. Sometimes babies are born before their bodies are ready to leave the womb. Important organs such as the heart, lungs, stomach, and skin may not be mature enough to function without special help. Although paediatrician can take care of most medical issues of babies, a Neonatologist is trained particularly to deal with the most complicated and high-risk conditions.
- Track 20-1Perinatology
- Track 20-2Neonatal research
- Track 20-3Neonatal neurology
- Track 20-4Neonatal nutrition
- Track 20-5Neonatal blood disorders
- Track 20-6Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
Most pregnancies happen without confusions. Nonetheless, a few ladies who are pregnant will encounter inconveniences that can include their wellbeing, their child's wellbeing, or both. Here the sicknesses conditions of the mother had before she ended up pregnant can leads to complications during pregnancy. Indeed, even with Complications, early discovery and pre-birth care can reduce any further risk to mother and infant.
- Track 21-1High Blood Pressure
- Track 21-2Infections
- Track 21-3Preeclampsia
- Track 21-4Preterm Labor
- Track 21-5Miscarriage
- Track 21-6Severe, persistent nausea and vomiting
- Track 21-7Iron-deficiency anemia